On August 10, the villagers of Kantar (Bangkok city, Thailand) heard the screams of the boy S.E. immediately ran over and was shocked to see the boy reeling in pain after being bitten by a cobra.
The whole family panicked when they saw the snake after the boy’s house had gone deep into the house.
Everyone quickly followed and discovered that it continued to get into a briefcase located at the base of the house. After that, the boy’s family members rushed to wash a group of young people from neighboring houses to help capture this king cobra.\
But the more horrifying and terrifying truth lies behind. Everyone after opening the briefcase was really shocked to see a small group of snakes nesting deep inside. There were more than 30 snakes crawling inside, causing everyone to see panic and fear because it was the first time witnessing such a horror scene.
They are shy and come in many different varieties. In addition, in the niche for that briefcase, there are baby snakes crawling back to their lair. Extremely dangerous when these poisonous king cobras breed and grow up right in this house.
After pouring the amount of snakes in the briefcase into a pot all the snakes appeared in everyone’s face. There are two biggest snakes, possibly the parents of these baby snakes, in the pair. In which, the first one to be pulled out always wants to crawl back to protect its family. The other large snake in the pair is ready to attack anyone who comes near again. In addition, inside the pair there is a huge number of baby snakes.
It is possible that this pair of snakes mistook the cwpj for a warm cave and entered to nest and breed inside. Especially in the period of changing seasons from summer to autumn, when the weather gets colder, snakes tend to choose warm and hot places to nest and hatch eggs most conveniently.
The boy, after being bitten by a snake, was taken to an area clinic and quickly transferred to the city for timely treatment. According to the latest information that has just been updated, the boy is safe thanks to the low amount of poison from the juvenile snake bite and he also received first aid in time.